Mentorship represents an important strategy in addressing the issue of “aging out” where the skills and experience of older leaders are in danger of being lost to the generation of new and emerging leaders in the response.
As a mentor of Y+ Leadership Programme, you support leadership development of young people living with HIV by
- Sharing a list of training or learning opportunities, events or jobs created by your organization or network and engage young people living with HIV in those activities
- Connecting with other mentors (established leaders in HIV response) to discuss emerging issues
- Providing expert advice to young people living with HIV
- Helping young people living with HIV develop their skills
- Writing a blog to share opinions, ideas and thoughts
Download the Terms of Reference.
Create an account and register as a mentor.